Unemployed Training in Newcastle, North of Tyne & Tees Valley
Are you currently unemployed and do you live in one of the following areas?
- The North of Tyne District:
- North Tyneside
- The Tees Valley District
- Billingham Thornaby
If you’re looking for work, you could be eligible to take part in some of the following accredited training courses, free of charge:
- HGV Training
- LGV Training
- Industrial Reach Forklift Truck (Accredited by RTITB)
- Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers (Accredited by IOSH – this course leads to a CSCS Card)
- Industrial Counterbalance Forklifts (accredited by RTITB)
- Telescopic Handler Forklifts (accredited by NPORS)
- Mobile Scaffold Tower (Accredited by PASMA)
- First Aid (Accredited by Highfields)
- Forward Tipping Dumper (accredited by NPORS)
- Pedestrian Operated Pallet Trucks (accredited by RTITB)
- Pedestrian Operated Lift Trucks (accredited by RTITB)
- Ride on Road Roller (accredited by NPORS)
- Cherry-Picker & Scissors-Lift (Accredited by IPAF)
- Warehousing & Storage (Accredited by NCFE)
Our training courses for those who are unemployed offer practical hands on training that give you the accreditations and qualifications that employers demand. Don’t be fooled into attending poor quality training courses, some of which are delivered entirely online with training providers that don’t have the experience or equipment needed to get the training done properly. Many training providers promise much but deliver very little, and learners often find themselves doing training that teaches them nothing about working in the real world.
Workplace safety training and operating plant and machinery and large goods vehicles is a serious business. You deserve to be thoroughly and correctly trained to prepare you for such a career, as only people who are will obtain lasting employment in industries such as construction, engineering, transport and logistics, and warehousing and storage, among others.
Continual investment and staff training ensures that our training centres have all of the necessary equipment and resources to get you ready to go straight into work upon completion of your training courses. What’s more, we have links established over many years with thousands of local and national employers, so we will be able to guide you towards finding employment via this network.
Don’t settle for a second rate training programme, contact us today and get on board with the best unemployed training in the business and train for your next career move with the North East’s premier training provider – Health & Safety Training.