We are proud to now offer three qualifications for people who are unemployed or on active benefits in the North East, each one accredited by the Northern Council for Further Education (NCFE). If you fit the aforementioned criteria, you can be eligible to participate in the following courses:
- Level 1 Certificate in Warehousing & Storage – NCFE
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing & Storage – NCFE
- Level 2 Certificate in Plant Operations – NCFE
These qualifications provide a range of skills that you can take with you into the world of work and put into practice across a range of disciplines. As the names of the qualifications suggest, you will be qualified to work in the plant operations and warehousing industries. With the Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing & Storage, for example, you will be qualified for the role of Warehouse Operative.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 6440 332
The Level 2 Certificate in Plant Operations contains a variety of pathways within it, including:
- Fork-lift trucks
- Transporting loads
- Loading and securing
Once completed, participants will have a wide knowledge of plant operations, significantly increasing employment prospects and eligibility.
Upon completion of at least two of the above qualifications, you will then be able to participate in the following one-day courses:
- First Aid in the Workplace
- PASMA Scaffold Safety
- IOSH Working Safety
- Slinger Signaller
- Forklift, Telehandler and MEWPs refresher and conversion courses
If you are interested in taking part in one of the above courses, you must first contact your local Job Centre Plus to confirm your eligibility. These courses are aimed at people who are in receipt of Jobseeker’s Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance, but we can use our discretion to offer them to all unemployed people. You must reside in the North East to be eligible for this course.
If you are interested in Unemployed Training, please get in touch using your preferred method and we'll be available to discuss your options.
Call us on 0191 6440 332
Enquire about Unemployed Training