To ensure everyone present on your site is fully cared for in the event of an accident or medical emergency, we offer a compact, one day Highfield Emergency First Aid training course. During the Emergency First Aid course candidates will participate in theory lessons, practical demonstrations and exercises, all of which are supported and illustrated by the use of power point presentations and safety DVDs covering:
- Control of Bleeding
- Care of the Unconscious Casualty
- Topics relevant to the client’s workplace
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
This course aims to train your selected employees to the required standard as directed by the HSE in the duties of an emergency first aider. They will enable the emergency first aider to render the initial help necessary to give a casualty treatment for sudden injury or illness, until more professional help arrives.
At the end of the course, the successful learners will receive a Highfield accredited certificate approved by the Health and Safety Executive to evidence their abilities a first aider.
For more information on the courses that Health & Safety Training Ltd provides throughout Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough, give our team a call today.