Here at Health & Safety Training Ltd, we have been a leading provider of health and safety training courses and programmes throughout Northern England since our establishment in 2003.
Whether you choose to come to us at our fully equipped training centre in Newcastle upon Tyne, or you’d prefer onsite training at your premises, our tailored training courses will help to improve the efficiency and productivity of your business and staff.
As an employer, you are legally obliged to provide adequate health and safety training for all your employees. Depending on your working environment, this can range from first aid courses to more specific forklift training. We will happily assess your working environment and recommend the appropriate courses for your staff, to certify they are fully trained and ensure your business continues to run legally and professionally.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
Our variety of health and safety training courses and programmes means we can provide high quality and efficient training to almost any industry, including:
- All types of forklift truck training courses, including counterbalance courses, reach trucks, rough terrain driving and telescopic handler courses.
- Plant operator training courses for equipment such as dumper trucks, excavators, slingers, cherry pickers and scissors lifts.
- A range of general safety courses, including abrasive wheels, first aid, manual handing and risk assessment courses.
Within statutory frameworks and governing legislation we will fully tailor all our training courses to meet the specific needs of each company and individual learner. We provide onsite training to a huge range of industries where we can utilise the working environment in the learning process. However, we also have a modern training centre that is fully equipped with every necessary training aid that will encourage your employees to learn away from the interference and disturbance presented by a busy working environment.
Health and Safety Training Ltd is a fully certified and accredited training provider, approved by Local and government authorities, the Skills Funding Agency, Ofsted the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). We operate under some of the leading awarding bodies in the training industry and although not legally required, we will issue all successful students with the appropriate cards and certificates to evidence their training and qualifications.
Our instructors and assessors are highly experienced and solely employed by Health and Safety Training Ltd – we promise to never outsource training to any third parties. This way we can guarantee that every member of our staff is fully qualified and capable of delivering our training courses as we regularly assess them, both internally and externally. We also carry out enhanced CRB checks on every member of our team for your complete peace of mind. For more information please view our Quality Assurance page.