To ensure everyone present on your site is fully cared for in the event of an accident or medical emergency, we offer an intensive, three day NUCO First Aid at Work training course. We also offer a two day refresher course to maintain your employees’ knowledge and keep them competent and confident in their abilities.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 6440 332
During the First Aid at Work course, candidates will participate in theory lessons, practical demonstrations and exercises, all of which are supported and illustrated by the use of power point presentations and safety DVDs covering:
- Principles of First Aid
- Control of Bleeding
- Circulatory failure
- Spinal Injuries
- Dealing with the Unconscious Casualty
- Eye Irrigation
- Burns and scalds
The main aim of the course is to train your selected employees to the required standard as directed by the HSE in the duties of an emergency first aider. They will enable the emergency first aider to render the initial help necessary to give a casualty treatment for sudden injury or illness, until more professional help arrives.
At the end of each course, the successful candidates will receive a NUCO accredited certificate approved by the Health and Safety Executive evidencing their capabilities a first aider.