Health and Safety Training Ltd deliver a NPORS training course aimed at those expected to safely and legally operate a Forward Tipping Dumper.
The course will provide your employees with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating aForward Tipping Dumper and enable the candidates to carry out a pre-shift inspection. It will also enable your employees to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and accepted good practice. They will be able to operate safely under varying site conditions and be able to position the vehicle for a variety of tasks, including loading from, and dumping into, excavations. We ensure every candidate has a thorough understanding of the causes of instability within the truck and the load, and has an understanding of their individual responsibilities under current and relevant health and safety legislation.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
The course will last for between 1 and 3 days depending on the experience of the candidates, and can be fully or part funded by the government if your company is eligible under the current criteria.
The course is made up of a variety of explanatory theory lessons and practical demonstrations, all of which are supported by the use of power point presentations and safety DVDs covering:
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Introduction to machine
- Controls and instruments
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
- Driving loading and unloading
All candidates will complete the full NPORS theory and practical technical tests, and on successful completion they will be issued with an NPORS Trained Operators Card and certificate.