Driver CPC Module 4 Training & Testing
If you’re looking to obtain a full vocational driving licence in just one day of testing, you need our Driver CPC Module 4 Training course. Here at Health & Safety Training, we’re the top provider of lorry training and lorry testing in the North East, so you can always count on us to help you further your career in this field. In order to obtain your licence, you must pass all four modules, which are as follows:
- Module 1 – theory test (this is split into two parts: a multiple-choice section and a hazard perception test)
- Module 2 – case study
- Module 3a – Driver CPC: off-road exercises
- Module 3b – Driver CPC: on-road driving
- Module 4 – practical daily checks
- Driver CPC Module 4 test – practical test
It’s worth noting that before you take the Module 4 test, you must have fully completed the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Module 2 test.
Let’s take a look at how the Module 4 test works. You will be tested on the following:
- How to load your vehicle safely and ensure it’s secure
- How to stop the trafficking of illegal immigrants
- How to properly evaluate emergency situations
- How to minimise risk
- How to carry out vehicle safety inspections
The test itself is made up of five separate topics from the CPC syllabus and you can score a maximum of 20 points from each topic. In order to pass, you have to score at least 15 points out of 20, meaning – overall – you need a score of 75 out of 100.
At Health & Safety Training, we’re an approved DVSA test centre, so if you’re located in the North East, there’s nowhere better to take your test.
The training and test is all done in one day and, upon passing, lasts five years, so you can kickstart your career right away.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team.