Level 2 Driving Goods Course
Welcome to our Level 2 Driving Goods course, which is part of our funded LGV training pathway. By taking and completing this course, you will receive an iCQ level 2 certificate and will be armed with all the knowledge you need to successfully transport and deliver goods.
This course is perfect for those who are currently unemployed and are looking for a new challenge, or if you’re working part time and you want to discover a more permanent career path. The qualification doesn’t expire either, meaning it will be with you for life.
The course doesn’t involve a strict test per se. Instead, participants will be assessed over the course of the five days that it runs for. The course can be taken in either of our Newcastle or Billingham premises.
To give you a better idea of some of the different elements of the course, we have compiled a list below:
- Prepare the vehicle for driving.
- Obtain information on the collection and/or delivery of loads.
- Load the vehicle correctly.
- Unload the vehicle correctly.
- Protect the vehicle and load.
- Drive the vehicle on public roads in a safe and fuel-efficient manner.
- Operate and monitor the fuel systems.
- Manoeuvre the vehicle in restricted spaces.
- Plan the route and timing for the collection of delivery of goods.
- Mock testing for theory test & driver CPC.
If you would like to learn more about our Level 2 Driving Goods course, all you have to do is get in touch with Health & Safety today and a member of our team will happily answer any questions or concerns you might have.Start your course today