The COVID-19 Safety Precautions We're Taking at Health & Safety Training
With another national lockdown upon us, the team here at Health & Safety Training wanted to take this opportunity to provide another update on the measures we are putting in place to keep our staff and customers safe during the pandemic. The last six months have been a testing time for our team, but we’re confident that the work being carried out by our diligent staff is helping us weather the storm.
What we’re doing for you, our customers
A lot has changed around our site to ensure that staff and trainees have everything they need to stay safe. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Revised classrooms: In order to make sure that social distancing rules are adhered to, we have reshuffled our classrooms to ensure that seats and desks are far enough apart.
- Social distancing markers: We have implemented social distancing markers throughout our site to ensure that clear walkways have been established and social distancing rules can be easily adhered to.
- Warning posters: We’ve also used posters throughout our site, in conjunction with the markers, to remind everyone on site to sanitise hands regularly and adhere to social distancing rules.
- Sanitation stations: In line with government advice, we have now introduced 14 hand sanitiser stations around our facility to be used by both staff and trainees. They are all conveniently positioned, so it should be easy for everyone on site to remain properly sanitised.
- PPE: To ensure that both staff and trainees feel safe when on site with us, we have made sure that gloves, masks and protective face visors are available to everyone. Of course, if you would prefer to use your own masks or PPE, that’s fine with us.
- Disinfectant sprays for vehicles: To ensure that all HST staff out on the road can stay safe, all of our vehicles are kitted out with disinfectant spray. This allows drivers to give the vehicles a thorough clean before and after use.
Here at Health & Safety Training, the health and wellbeing of our staff and trainees is our number-one priority. If you have any questions about the measures that we have put in place to keep you safe, or if you would like to enquire about any of our training sessions and what enrolling on one would look like during the pandemic, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our dedicated office team are always on hand to take any of your questions.Coronavirus Update HGV FAQs