Health & Safety Training Ltd are now able to offer both fully and co-funded training programmes to employers who wish to train their employees in Level 2 Warehousing & Storage, eligibility criteria applies. Please contact us for full details of funding eligibility. This qualification is also available as part of our unemployed training offer.
With continued growth across many sectors, including logistics, distribution, manufacturing and engineering, there is an increasing demand for young trained employees to support the warehousing and storage of goods as part of supply chain operations.
The funded warehousing and storage programmes we offer are ideally suited to people who wish to pursue a career within these sectors, and will provide training which may include:
- Operating specialist machinery to assist with high level storages
- Improving spatial awareness, to ensure the quick and efficient loading of objects of different shapes and sizes
- The importance of keeping certain goods at low temperatures when required
- How to account for and manage stock
- How to keep an audit inventory
- Maintaining equipment to ensure it remains in good working order
- How to process returned goods
- Managing the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods
- Maintaining the safety of hazardous goods and materials
- Understanding health and safety at work
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
Additionally, learners will receive support and training to obtain certification in forklift truck operations gaining an industry recognised certificate and qualification.
For further information on any of our funded training available throughout the Northern region, including; Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough, or for an informal discussion about your workforce development needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.