IOSH Working Safely is a one day, occupational health and safety course which enables employers to ensure they meet the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training. This course corresponds directly to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘Passport’ syllabus in two key areas – health and safety and environmental basics.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
During the course, the learners will participate in theory lessons which are supported by power point presentations covering:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
- Q&A sessions
- Interactive board game
- Health and safety quiz
- Hazard-spotting exercise
This course will earn each candidate an IOSH Working Safely Certificate. Call us today at Health and Safety Training Ltd to find out more about our available courses in Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough.