Here at Health and Safety Training Ltd we offer comprehensive risk assessment training to instruct candidates in the principles of risk assessment. The course is only one day long but covers some of the most important aspects of identifying and assessing risks and hazards in the workplace.
This course is hugely beneficial to anyone in a working environment as it raises candidates’ awareness of the concept of risk assessment. It is specifically designed to improve the workplace culture and attitude towards occupational health and safety by enabling candidates to understand the basic principles of risk assessment.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
Health and Safety Risk Assessment Course
On successful completion of our health and safety risk assessment course, candidates will have a thorough understanding of the main causes of accidents and ill health in the workplace, and the implications they have. They will also learn about the legal requirements for risk assessments to ensure that the safety of individuals throughout the workplace is properly assessed and taken care of.
The principles of risk assessment will be covered in depth, focusing on:
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- Five steps of risk assessment
- Hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record keeping
Upon successful completion of the health and safety risk assessment course, all successful learners will receive a Health and Safety Training certificate of attendance to evidence their training.
For more information on the other available courses that Health & Safety Training Ltd provide in Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough, call the team today.