IOSH Managing Safely is a four day, occupational health and safety course which gives managers and those with leadership responsibilities the required skills and knowledge to implement effective health and safety management and loss control practices into their managerial role.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
During the course, the learners will participate in theory lessons which are supported by power point presentations covering:
- Legal responsibilities
- Health and Safety management principles
- Risk assessment and control
- Reactive monitoring
- Communication and consultation
- Safety management systems
- Consultation arrangements
- Common workplace hazards
- Client specific hazards (in company courses only)
- Assessed Project
This course will earn each candidate an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to review the safety arrangements in their area of responsibility whilst appreciating the safety and legal implications of their working decisions. They will also be able to actively contribute to the development of safety arrangements at work, and take steps to develop a positive safety culture in your working environment.
Call us today at Health and Safety Training Ltd to find out more about the available courses in Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough.