Here at Health and Safety Training Ltd we offer the utmost infire safety training to help ensure that all of your employees know what to do in the event of a fire. Our HST fire training course aims to ensure that all candidates are fully informed and aware of the hazards to safety when an outbreak of fire happens in the workplace. The fire safety training course is an accessible one day course aimed at anyone who may need to raise the alarm upon identifying a fire, or who may need to use a fire extinguisher to ensure people and property are adequately protected.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
Fire Safety Course
During our fire safety course, each candidate will be expected to participate in explanatory theory lessons, practical demonstrations and exercises, all of which are supported by the use of power point presentations and safety DVDs to illustrate the important aspects. The fire safety course itself covers:
- Nature and types of fire
- Causes of Fire and Fire Spread
- Means of escape from Fire
- Moving in smoke
- Methods of tackling an Outbreak of Fire
- Identification of Extinguishers
- Safety issues in tackling fires
- Types of fire and smoke spread
- Safe use of extinguishers
- Correct methods of fire attack and safe withdrawal
At the end of the course, each successful candidate will be issued with a Health and Safety Training Ltd Certificate to evidence the training they have undergone.