This NPORS training course enables all personnel required to operate a 360 degree excavator to do so legally and safely. The courses last between 3 and 10 days depending on the experience of the candidates, and we also offer a single day refresher training course.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
The course itself consists of theory lessons and practical demonstrations containing exercises, all supported by the use of power point presentations and safety DVDs detailing:
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Introduction to machine
- Controls and instruments
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
- Trenching, back-filling, levelling and marking out
- Excavating deep and shallow excavation
- Other associated construction activities
- Explanation of attachments
At the end of each of these courses, all successful candidates will be able to carry out a pre-shift inspection and operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions and accepted good practice. They will also be able to operate the machine safely under varying site conditions and carry out minor adjustments and routine services. We also ensure that all of your employees have a thorough understanding of their responsibilities under current and relevant health and safety legislation.
This course can be fully or part funded by the government if your company is eligible under the current criteria. On completion of the course, the successful candidates will be issued with an NPORS Trained Operators Card and certificate which proves the candidates have passed the full NPORS theory and practical technical tests. Call us today at Health and Safety Training Ltd to find out more about our available courses in Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough.