Introduced in 2009, Driver CPC card training ensures that all LGV drivers are retrained to the same standard, and recognises skill and competence driving a lorry, bus or coach. If you are caught driving an LGV in a professional capacity without a Driver CPC Card – you could face a fine of up to £1000.
To help you avoid this scenario, and so that we can be a partner throughout your career, Health & Safety Training offer an unrivalled CPC card training course. Whether you are looking for your initial training, or you are renewing after 5 years and need periodic training, we can help you get to work quickly and efficiently.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
However, it’s worth noting that Health & Safety don’t issue CPC cards themselves, we merely provide the necessary training. For more information about the training that we offer to candidates throughout the North of England including; Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough, please get in touch. We’re always glad to help.
If you are interested in undertaking LGV training but are concerned about the upfront costs, you don’t need to be. Thanks to our new finance scheme that we offer in partnership with Payl8r, you can now pay for your training in manageable instalments, allowing you to focus on more important things.