The Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) training course provides candidates with the skills to operate a VNA truck efficiently and safely, as well as how to carry out pre-use inspections and identify the causes of instability of the forklift truck or load. There are two types of VNA truck – man-up and man-down, but completion of the man-up training course will permit you to operate both types.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
The course covers a range of skills, including:
- Laden and unladen manoeuvring
- Battery care and maintenance
- Hydraulic operation
- Driving the truck
- Lifting and setting down loads
- Using the man-up function
Course times range from 7.5 hours for a refresher course to 37.5 hours for novice participants. Those who pass the test will receive their NPORS certificate.
Health & Safety Training Ltd are proud to offer VNA lift truck training for employers throughout Teesside, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, and the North East including; Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough. Call the team today for more information.