Also known as a bendi or flexi truck, pivot steer training will provide participants with a number of skills from the operation of the truck itself to inspections and the identification of hazards. We can provide training on site at your premises, with our experienced staff ensuring an educational, effective and enjoyable experience for all participants.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
The course includes, but is not limited to:
- The controls and instruments of the truck
- Battery care
- Operating the hydraulics
- The replacing and recharging of gas cylinders
- Stacking and unstacking free standing racks
- Driving on and off ramps
- Weight assessments
The course length ranges from 7.5 hours for refresher candidates to 37.5 hours for beginners. Existing candidates and those looking for conversion courses can also take part. Upon completing the course, candidates will receive their RTITB Certificate of Basic Operator Training.
Health & Safety Training are proud to provide pivot steer and forklift truck training courses for employers throughout Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Teesside, and the wider North East region, including; Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough. For more information, get in touch with us today.