The RTITB Multi-Directional Truck Training course is available for novices, existing candidates, or those looking for refresher or conversion courses. It covers everything from pre-use inspections to the identification of truck and load instability.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
Covered in the course:
- Controls and instruments
- Operating the truck
- Manoeuvres in tight spaces
- Operation of hydraulics
- Load handling in both open and confined areas
- Battery care
- Loading and unloading involving racking systems
For novices, the course lasts 37.5 hours, with existing candidates requiring a 20 hour course, and conversion and refresher candidate courses lasting 15 and 7.5 hours respectively. An RTITB Certificate of Basic Operator Training is awarded to each candidate upon completion of the course.
For more information about our multi-directional forklift truck courses in Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough, please get in touch with Health and Safety Training Ltd today. Our on-site training is second to none across the North East region.