There are two ways to refresh your training as a forklift instructor in the North East, the first is a three day course which does not allow for a lot of time for refreshing knowledge, this is most suitable to those who instruct on a daily basis meaning they are low on time but confident of passing the final examination without the refresher courses.
The five day re-registration course is for those who are at the opposite end of the spectrum, training infrequently and without the confidence in taking the final exam without a forklift trainer refresher course.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
The examination consists of 3 elements which are:
- Test of Basic Operating Skills (Practical test to instructor standard – maximum 25 penalties). This is usually carried out on the first day of the course by the course tutor
- RTITB Examination of Practical Instructional Ability (Approx. 40 minutes). Delegates must score a minimum of 70 from a maximum of 100 to pass this element. This examination is usually carried out on the final day of the course and is conducted by an independent RTITB Examiner
- RTITB Examination of Instructor Associated Knowledge (Approx.20 minutes). A minimum of 80% must be achieved to pass this element. This examination is usually carried out on the final day of the course and is conducted by an independent RTITB Examiner.
All 3 elements must be successfully completed to achieve an overall pass and re-qualify as a Lift Truck Instructor.
Successful candidates can then register on the RTITB National Register of Instructors, ‘The Professional Register’, for a period of 5 years.
- Current or previously registered (registration must not have expired over 12 months ago) RTITB Lift Truck Instructors
* Please note previously registered RTITB Instructors with an expiry date of over 12 months ago will need to attend the 5 day course.