HST offer forklift attachment training courses for businesses around Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Teesside and the North East. This one-day course complies with the Health & Safety Commission Approved Code of Practice and Supplementary Guidance LL17.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
This course consists of both theoretical and practical elements, including manoeuvring the machine when it is both loaded and unloaded, covering the safe fitting and use of the attachments, including buckets, clamps and rotators.
Health & Safety Training’s experienced, helpful professionals ensure that every candidate gets as much as possible from our courses, providing them on-site at your premises. If you’d like to know more about our forklift attachment training in Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough, please contact us today.