LGV / HGV Driving Instructor
We are looking for experienced instructors or HGV Drivers who would like to move into the training field (must have held C+E licence for more than 3 years). We will get you to the LGV Instructors standard so that you are fully competent in passing your knowledge on. Further training will & other opportunities will be offered to gain new skills and licences such as ADR instruction and Driver CPC
Providing professional training for the company’s customers in accordance with instructional qualification and experience standard achieved.
- Monday to Friday
A normal instructor week is based on 37 hrs per week plus the opportunity for overtime in the evenings and weekends.
- Providing instruction where suitably qualified and experienced on HGV trucks, concerned with road transport and distribution.
- Ensuring that all vehicles and equipment used for training have been properly checked for safety and mechanical condition before they are used.
- That all vehicles and equipment are driven or operated in accordance with the law and appropriate safety codes.
- That the customer is always given the best possible courteous services.
- Such other duties as may reasonably be required.
- Driving a Goods Vehicle: 3 years (preferred)
- Holding a Category C+E Licence: 3 years (required)
LICENCE / CERTIFICATION
- Driver CPC (preferred)
- Excellent rates of pay
- 30 days paid holiday per year
- Fully subsidised company uniform
- Expenses paid for mobile phone use and generous mileage allowance
- Company laptop computer
- Ongoing training opportunities with one of regions fastest growing training providers.