By training your trainers, you can save on future training costs, meet all your HSE requirements and deliver your own courses in the future. Health & Safety Training Ltd’s ‘Train the Trainer’ offerings encompass a number of specialist disciplines including:
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
All our courses are available at our training centres or on-site at your premises, with the exception of the overhead crane course, which we must carry out on-site with you.
For anyone looking to train to become a forklift truck training instructor themselves we offer two varieties of courses. The first is an initial training course which involves 3 elements, successful candidates will then be issued with a Health & Safety Training Ltd Certificate, serving as proof of the training that has been completed.
Forklift Trainer Refresher Courses
For those looking to refresh their knowledge as a forklift instructor across the North East of England then there is also the refresher course, which should be undertaken once every 3 years.
There are always advances in the kind of training we can give and the courses themselves are regularly updated. Take a look at our training courses to see if we have one to suit you in Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough, alternatively, you can give us a call for more information.