To ensure your business is operating within the framework prescribed by the Work at Height Regulations 2005, it is essential that any employees involved in the assembly, alteration or dismantling of scaffold towers are trained to a competent level.
Here at Health and Safety Training, we deliver a PASMA training course (Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association) to enable learners to safely erect, move, inspect and dismantle Mobile Access Towers.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 6440 332
Learners who undertake our PASMA courses will experience practical demonstrations and take part in exercises, as well explanatory theory lessons that are supported by the use of power point presentations and safety DVDs covering:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Construction (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations
- Management of Health and safety at Work Regulations
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations
- Working at Height Regulations
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- BS 1139 Part 3: HD 1004
- BS EN 1298
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Practical exercises
At the end of the training course each learner will be awarded a competency certificate and a photo-ID card evidencing their successful completion of the written and practical tests to PASMA’s strict standards.