Tow tractors or tow tugs are used across a variety of industries, from airports to waste management environments. Health & Safety Training Ltd are proud to provide tow tractor training courses for businesses around the North East, visiting you on your site to deliver expert tutoring.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
The course is mainly practical, covering various skills, including:
- Instruments and controls
- Coupling and uncoupling
- Usage of ramps and inclines
- Battery care and maintenance
- Reversing and manoeuvring
The course can last between 5.75 and 7.5 hours, depending on experience levels.
We provide tow tractor training on-site at business premises across Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Teesside and the North East.
For more information on the courses available in Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Darlington & Middlesbrough, please give the team a call today.