Please note: these programmes are only available to 19-23 years old with no previous level 2 qualification
Health & Safety Training Ltd are now able to offer fully funded training to employers who wish to train employees aged between 19-23 in Level 2 Plant operations, providing the employee has not previously achieved a full level 2 qualification. Please contact us for full details of funding eligibility.
As the construction industry begins to recover, there is renewed demand for fully trained operators as more and more skilled workers are required. The plant operations training programme is ideally suited to people who wish to begin or pursue a career as a plant operator in the construction or civil engineering industries, either on construction or demolition sites or on highways.
This programme includes training on one of the following plant machinery types:
- 360° Excavator
- Telescopic Handler
- Forward Tipping Dumper
- Lorry Mounted Crane
- Counterbalance Forklift Truck
- Cherry Picker
- Scissor lift
Why Choose Us?
- Largest forklift, plant & safety training provider in the North East
- Government approved training provider since 2004
- Fully equipped training centre with excellent resources & facilities
- On-site training available throughout the region
- More than 50 career enhancing training courses available
- One to one consultation offered to give learners excellent training
Call us on 0191 644 0332
Depending on your chosen trade and job role, you can also expect training to cover operating plant machinery and equipment to perform a number of operations, such as:
- Transporting and discharging bulk material loads
- Extracting and excavating materials
- Lifting, transferring and positioning loads
- Distributing, layering and consolidating material
Additionally, learners will receive nationally accredited certification to operate the machine of their choice as well as gaining an industry recognised certificate and qualification.
For further information on any of our programmes available throughout the Northern region or for an informal discussion about your workforce development needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.